Articles of Association
The Association’s objectives are to:
- represent its members and safeguard their professional and financial interests in relation to the authorities and other institutions
- promote the orderly, satisfactory development of trading in financial instruments in Norway
- organise and promote collaboration between the members
- arrange and supervise the professional training of the members’ employees
- provide information and service to its members
The Norwegian Securities Dealers Association is to collaborate with corresponding foreign organisations and otherwise represent its members in all other contexts where it is natural for the members to act jointly.
If you wish to know more about how the Association’s activities are organised and the requirements for becoming a member, please read the Articles of Association below.